Southwest General Hospital has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of southwest San Antonio for over 30 years and continues to be the only healthcare facility in this section of the city. Southwest General is a 327-bed facility staffed by experienced healthcare professionals.
At Southwest General Hospital, we’re committed to providing high-quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment. We are an acute care hospital with specialties in Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation, Women’s Health, Emergency Services, Physical Therapy, Wound Care, Hyperbaric Medicine, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatric Services.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PHYSICIAN OWNERS.
Learn more about:
It is the mission of Southwest General Hospital to:
- Reach out to our community providing accessible quality medical care that embraces and meets the unique health care needs of a culture rich in tradition.
- Partner with other health care providers and enhance the quality of life for the families we serve.
- Serve as a dedicated and involved neighbor on San Antonio’s South Side.
- Chest Pain Center – with PCI Accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Primary Stroke Center Accreditation by DNV
- Metabolic Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- Wound Care Accreditation by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- Lab accredited by the College of American Pathologists
- Vascular Lab accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission